The Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (CIBTAC) has been producing beauty, complementary & spa therapy graduates of the highest calibre since 1977.
The CIBTAC LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE IN ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY AND PATHOLOGY is a level 3 internationally recognised Beauty diploma and is designed so that graduates become fully qualified Therapists who are salon ready and able to explore the Beauty Therapy career path of their choice.
This course will provide you with all of the necessary underpinning knowledge of anatomy and physiology to enable you to understand the human body and its structures and functions, in order that they might safely and confidently apply all complementary therapy treatments.
You will be able to:
- Have the understanding of anatomy, physiology and pathologies
- Identify when and how a Client may be contra-indicated to treatment
- Know when you might safely and confidently apply all complementary therapy treatments
Content of the course will cover
- Organisation of the body and relevant terms: Cells, Tissues, Organs, Systems, etc
- Structure, function, growth, repair and pathologies of the hair, nails and skin
- Foundation knowledge of the Systems including Skeletal system, Muscular system, Nervous system, Endocrine system, Respiratory system, Cardio vascular system, Lymphatic system, Excretory system, reproductive system
You will need to have completed a Level 2 OFQUAL qualification in either Beauty Therapy or body treatments, or have completed a comparative regulated qualification providing transferable knowledge and skills
We accept students aged 16 and over
No previous experience is required
A good basic education
A good command of the English language
HOURS OF STUDY
Our Level 3 certificate is delivered Online within our interactive learning platform ( around 260 hours of study)
The course will accumulate with a multiple choice examination paper.
WHERE WILL THIS COURSE TAKE ME?
The knowledge within this qualification exists as a unit within Level 3 Complementary Therapy Qualifications and is a pre-requisite for many continuing professional development courses providing additional skills.
Achievement of this Level 3 Certificate will also provide essential knowledge underpinning many of the Level 4 aesthetic courses.
Total Course Fee (VAT incl.)
Including CIBTAC examination fees and study materials.
Start your own Beauty Business from home or mobile.
Work in the Film and TV industry as a Beauty Therapist.
Teach your skills to others. Lecture at FE colleges or private institutions
Work in Clinics, salons or spas!